The Circle of Competences for community work for adults (CCCWA), was the name of the project that was created and executed by four cooperating partner organisations. The international training in Nicolosi, Catania, Italy, was organised by ARCI Catania, one of these four organisations.
During the six days of this international training, participants from Portugal, Italy, France and Slovenia worked on among other things their personal competences, educational skills and teamwork strategies. The main topic of this training was adult education.
A link to the time table, including the program with all the main activities, is provided next: Training Course Program Circleofcompetencesfinal
The training was an opportunity to:
- Share competences, experiences and learning motivation
- experiencing group dynamics by working on team building
- explore outdoor education methods
- reflect about learning process and certification
- share working tools, throw 6 different workshops runned by participants
- get to know and discover the local realities working on adult education and empowerment
- explore theatral methods to support active learning
- feel as group after sharing 4 days of training toghether