International Training Course Circel of Competences has new members from Slovenia. A group of 5 educators has been selected and includes:
• Ms. Lidija Koceli, a teacher of Slovenian language and rhetoric in elementary school for adults. What also interests her in life are inner reasons for human (in-)action.
• Ms. Cvetka Mastnak Čulk, Master of Biology, teaches biology and natural science in elementary school for adults and secondary school programs for adults, such as educator of pre-school children. Her big interests are nature and herbs.
• Ms. Slađana Despotović, a professor of English, a teacher in language courses for adults. She would like to know more how to raise adults’ self-esteem regarding language knowledge.
• Ms. Petra Kačičnik Škof, a pedagogue, who works in intergenerational centre. She has some experiences in preparing portfolio that need to be upgraded,
• Ms. Darja Lužnik, an andragogist, working as a counsellor for adults and a member of project team. She is interesested in behavioral science.
And Ms. Mihaela Anclin, a member of project team that works with various group of adults in different programs. She is interested in people’s improvement in general and protection of environment (sustainability).